Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where does the time go?

It seems that I have neglected to post new photos on here since January! Oh my! I have a lot to add, hopefully today!
We are all healthy and eagerly awaiting summer. We just hosted our first Easter dinner with 28 of us at the house. It was very busy, but the food was great and the company was even better! We all had a good time (I think) and the kids enjoyed the egg hunt in the backyard.
Tom continues to work hard so I can stay home with the boys. His job is challenging, but rewarding too. All his hard work has definently started paying off!
Troy and Sam are still growing. They are bigger than ever! Troy weighs 63lbs and is 48" tall. I'm not sure about Sam, but he's a lug and a brute too! They both have birthdays coming up and I can't believe that Troy will be 4 and Sam will be 3. Time goes fast when you are having fun I guess!
I am hoping to start my own photo business. I have been looking and applying for jobs without much success, so I've decided to take a stab at working for myself. If you need family portraits taken let me know, or pass the word along!
Well, off to get the pictures uploaded!

No comments: